Below are the products I use daily. If you have any questions or are interested in personalized product recommendations based on your skin type (they have a men’s line, too), I would love to help. Email me!
- Rejuvenating Face Cleanser – Removes all makeup (incl. eye makeup), smells great, and leaves my face feeling so fresh! Great for dry and/or aging skin.
- Rejuvanating Radiance Serum – This has made a huge difference in the brightness of my skin.
- Rejuvenating Day Cream – This has made a huge difference in the texture of my formerly dry skin. Moisturizing, but not greasy.
- Rejuvenating Eye Cream – Holy amazeballs. This is a game changer for my [always] tired eyes. Puffiness, be gone!
- Rejuvenating Face Cleanser
- Rejuvenating Toner Pads – I love these in the evenings after a day full of makeup and cleansing to prep my skin for the peel/moisturizer. This has definitely helped minimize the appearance of pores.
- Rejuvenating Radiance Serum
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel – If you had to pick just one product to try, this would be it! It helps with dullness, large pores, scars, spots… everything. I have sensitive skin and use it 3-4x a week, no prob. THIS IS INCREDIBLE.
- Rejuvenating Night Cream
- Rejuvenating Eye Cream
Some other faves:
- Lip gloss – Even the more pigmented ones are relatively neutral and not at all sticky. I have one in (almost) every bag! #obsessed
- One-Step Makeup-Removing Wipes – Great for travel, post-workout, or lazy nights when you don’t feel like washing your face. Removes all makeup (incl. eye makeup).
- Hand cream – I keep this on my desk at work because I can use it without leaving any weird residue on my keyboard (especially relevant because I am often eating in front of my laptop – don’t want to be eating chemicals *gag*). Lightweight, easily absorbed, and a clean but subtle scent!
To place a Beautycounter order, go HERE.