Better than Boot Camp Outdoor Workout
What is it?
A 30-minute, full-body fat loss workout that uses Metabolic Effect‘s rest-based training principles, and combines cardio and weights to burn fat up to 48 hours after the workout is over. Anyone can do this, and since it’s a personal training workout, you get lots of personal attention.
Who is it for?
- Someone who thinks that if “I could just lose this last 10 lbs I’d be good!”
- Someone who wants to stop working longer, and start working smarter when it comes to exercise
- Someone who wants the convenience of an early morning workout
- Someone who thrives under group accountability/support and wants to meet a group of like-minded people interested in living a healthier lifestyle
- Someone who needs that extra ‘push’ from a motivating, non-militant ACSM-certified personal trainer at an affordable rate
Who is it NOT for?
- Someone looking for a “one-size-fits-all” workout program —whether you’re new to exercise, a gym rat or just tired of the same routine, this workout is 100% about doing what works for YOU
- Someone who’s looking for a new plan — the full-body workouts use cardio and weights to generate the Metabolic Effect (after burn), and incorporate hybrid movements to target the core
- Someone who wants instant results. Sustainable fat loss results require CONSISTENCY, over time, with both diet and exercise
- Someone who doesn’t have time to make themselves a priority. Physique change requires lifestyle change, which takes time, patience, willingness to learn and practice, every day.
What is included?
- Addition to Emily’s VIP email list for exclusive insider tips on fitness, nutrition, mindset and more!
The kind of results past participants have gotten:
- Reduction in body fat
- Weight loss and/or maintenance
- Improved core strength
- Reduced hunger & cravings
- Improved energy
- Better sleep
- Improved endurance
- Increased strength
- Improved self-confidence
The workouts are delivered in-person on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings, exact time and location TBD.
*Cancellation policy: In the event of inclement weather, class will be cancelled. Class is also subject to cancellation due to instructor availability.
What to bring?
- An exercise mat
- A set of moderate weight dumbbells (8-20 lbs)
- A water bottle
- Appropriate fitness attire & footwear
- Positive attitude & effort
Bring a first-time friend, your class is FREE! First class is free for everyone 🙂
My personal training clients pay hundreds a month for this kind of value, but I am so excited to be able to offer you a chance to train at a great rate.
Any questions can be directed to me at email@example.com!
Show up, inspire, be inspired and have fun…