- 2 T cacao (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 2 T coconut flour
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 6 packets Truvia (less if using stevia – can use powdered or liquid or another natural sweetener e.g. xylitol, erythritol)
- *OPTIONAL: 1 T finely shredded, unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 T liquid egg whites
- 1/2 t. almond extract
- 1/3 c. water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl, then transfer to small ramekin coated with non-stick spray (I like coconut oil).
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until top begins to looked “cracked.” [NOTE: The inside will be fudge-y like a decadent chocolate torte. Do not overbake.] Remove from oven.
- Let set ~5 minutes.
*I nixed the shredded coconut and topped with a smear of NuttZo PowerFuel (crunchy) and enjoyed as a pre-workout snack. PSA: I am confident that lil’ smear of nut butter is what allowed me to kill a tough leg workout! Use the code ‘MINER15’ for 15% off all online orders at Nuttzo.com.